Thursday, November 3, 2011

Vintage Show Love

When my husband and I were deciding to take the plunge and move across the country for his new job, a big factor for me was that I would be missing so many incredible vintage and antique shows that are a part of the Pacific Northwest.  Since The Farm Chicks Show began several years ago, the Pacific Northwest has become a mecca for these incredible shows.  I knew that I would miss them.... a lot!   Sure enough, now that I'm mostly settled in the new house, I'm pining to be a part of the shows again and I certainly miss all my wonderful and talented friends that pour their hearts into these shows, like Jennifer and Kathy Walker of Unexpected Necessities.  This mother and daughter team have their annual show this weekend in Nine Mile Falls, WA.  Even though I won't be able to be there, I'm living a little vicariously through my oh-so-talented mom and step-dad of Angel's Attic right now.  As they've been getting ready for the first show in which we haven't shared a booth, they've shared some of their projects and I'm in love...



 This one is a zinger!  This would be such a cute addition to an entryway or any place that needs a little pattern.

Since they are coming to visit us in North Carolina next week, I told them that I wouldn't mind if they squeezed one of these on the plane for me!  If you're in the Spokane, WA area this Saturday, be sure to check out the show!  These beautiful projects and many other great vintage goods from several vendors will be there.

5 comments:

Angel's Attic said...

Thanks, Kristen! We'll definitely miss your display talents and sharing the show with you. See you soon!

Junebug Furniture and Design said...

We Miss you! We will for sure be attending this show...loving the furniture pieces!

Thank you for sharing your stories and home with us!

Huge Hug

Glad & Cel

Hollie Joy In The Morning said...

So great! So wish I could go=( I know it will be a great show with amazing things from Angel's Attic...miss you!!
Hollie

Ladybird Creations said...

Miss you Kristen! It was a fun show! It was nice to see your mom and step-dad and their awesome pieces...
xoErin

Ladybird Creations said...

Miss you Kristen! It was a fun show! It was nice to see your mom and step-dad and their awesome pieces...
xoErin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...